Wednesday 24 March 2010

Halfway through...

I had my interim review today...I have so much to do!

I have decided to focus on uses for the aprons rather than just general use garden aprons. This is because there are so many different things that people grow in their gardens and so many things to do. I have come up with some ideas for aprons that can be made from the apron designs I have done but can have interchangeable or fixed attachments for a specific use.

The three ideas that I have decided to pursue are:
  • Herb Apron
  • Rose Apron
  • Soft fruit Apron
I have chosen these because they are all for completely different uses and can be very distinct in their practicalities and appearance.

I will start straight away with the herb apron as this is the one I am most confident with...

No comments: